• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2000 warrior + extras for sale (now with pics)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spike15122

Reaction score
i got a 2000 warrior for sale with 4 extra tires and a-arms it also has a rear skid plate asking 2000 o.b.o will have to getpiics ups when ii get a chance with the way iam working if anyone has any questions just call me 412-580-1419 iam located in pittsburgh pa

you'll most likely sell it off faster if you did a part out.....its up to you. But if you do part out in interested in the a-arms

rather not part out a good running quad plus i just got a new battery for it depending on the weather tomorrow ill post some pics

What are the extra rear tires like? Would you be will to sell just those?

selling the quad with everything for 1200 now ill post pics as soon as i con figure out how to

quad004_edited.jpg

quad005.jpg

quad002.jpg

quad001.jpg

quad003_edited.jpg

sorry for the large pics

1200 might be a bit steep for that man honestly. You'd have better luck if you clean some of the rust off and fix the cosmetic problems. You have to think of it this way. Some people might see the cracked plastic and rust here and there as a indication of the bike in general. Good luck with the sell though.

Back