alpinestars tech-3

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tjrap350

Reaction score
I just got the alpinestars tech-3 boots in. first let me say that i had to order them without trying them on first and have never tried any others on to compare to, but this feel very stiff. I look like frankenstin trying to walk in them lol. They look realy nice and are pretty comfortable. The only real problem i have with them is that i can't shift with them on, i have to lean forward to get the front of the boot under the shifter which sucks, i'm hoping its cuz there new and that when thay wear in a bit they won't be near as stiff and will be easier to shift with. all in all if they loosen up a lil they seem to be made pretty good, can't really recommend them yet since they are still new and stiff so as soon as they loosien up a bit i will post another review.

Riding boots are supposed to be stiff like that, to keep from messing up your ankle in a crash or if you run your own foot over or something. I can't stand wearing them, they make me feel like a storm trooper from star wars, I just wear regular work boots when I ride.

They will loosen up a little, but very little. You do get more used to shifting in them though. It can help to raise the shift lever a little too.

I didn't know you could raise the shifter up, that whould help a lot. I'll have to take a look at it when i get home, is it pretty simple to do

Back