Polaris 500 Scramblers???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gawarrior

Reaction score
Anyone know anything about the Polaris Scrambler HO's? Are they a fast, decent quad or what?

One of my neighbors used to have one. It's damn close to the same thing as a polaris sportsman 500 H.O., just smaller fenders and no low range gear. They ride just like a utility quad, they feel sluggish and heavy, suspension is poor, feels too tall and likes to roll in the corners. Top speed is only around 55 mph I think.

i have heard many bad things about them...there tempermental and you have to make sure the belt on them doesnt get wet otherwise ur screwed, this one isnt that old and they say sometimes it will run like its only half throttle then will gas up and rip soo,,yeah,, but their belt only gets wet cuz theres a hole in it,youd have to try it out in my opininion

ive heard good things about scramblers, my friend constantly talks about his dads. From what ive heard is that there unstoppable, but i dont know much about any other utility quads.

My buddy's runs pretty good, but feels too big, too bulky to be fast. It's too big to turn easily. It's a great quad for easy trail riding, but I've watched him smoke the belt trying to pull up hills that my warrior handled easily in 2nd. It can't tow or haul anything b/c the belt will spil and burn. All it is is for easy trail riding, it's just got a little get up and go in a staight line.

polaris are expensive to buy parts for ... try and find another quad in your price range

Back