Cheap Hondas

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow.. i think i might go to tenessee to buy a new honda too :eek:

still only 6700 canadian to buy a new 450r there.. compared to the 9899 dealers want around here..

There are so many Georgians that go there that GA is trying to pass a registration bill so people will still have to pay taxes here. The local dealers are complaining...lol. People who have been there say it is a zoo. You have to wait on a salesman to do the paperwork, and they do LOTS of it! They often sell hundreds of quads and bikes in a day!

Yep. I've heard that after two years GA slaps you with a tax that pretty much makes up for the sales tax that you avoid but it still keeps you coming out ahead by a couple grand. If you call ahead and tell them what you want they get you in and out fast from I've been told. Around here they won't even come off of MSRP so it is well worth a half day drive if you are that far, although it is only about 2 hours away for me.

we went down to southern honda to pick up a leftover recon and got it cheaper with the extended warranty than what 2-3 year old used ones were selling for. my brother also went down there and grabbed his rancher. those prices are "out the door" too. no hidden costs. i've heard that abernathy has some kickass deals too.

too bad they didn't have a place around my area that sold quads like that :( could but a nice new 450r!! I wonder why they are selling so cheap. they couldnt make any profit from it..

Of course they make profit. There selling so many it makes up for the higher priced quads that the other stores are selling, because there only selling a few a per week if that.

You're supposed to have to pay a 'use tax' here in ga if you buy something out of state. problem with atvs is they don't get registered so the state never knows you bought it.

^^^start looking at the post dates, you've brought back like 3 or 4 dead threads in the past hour.

stfu noob, heres another one of your useless post.

dude shut up, just cause it's old doesn't mean we can't stop talking about it.

and don't be mad just cause i'm right.

your such a follower, when a few older guys say some of my posts are useless you say this is useless when it isn't we're talking about cheap hondas here.

YOU just made a useless post saying don't bring back old stuff! IT'S NOT ILLEGAL we can still talk about it.

so, just don't read my posts if you think they're useless you are just as bad. almost everyone on here says I have a lot of useless posts, but what about everyone else? arguing over stupid things. i'm arguing with you cause your such a dumb **** you think you have to enforce the law here there is no law

Back