Smoked A Blaster

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deadaim

Reaction score
I left a Blaster eat my dust that is Piped, Scilenced, bored 40 over, and jetted. with my stock warrior today.. and hes got 2 years riding experience on me...... Beat him off the start and beat him at the finish..

i dont beleve you the blaster is the best and fastest quad there is... it can go like 95 stock!!!!!

no way man...... lol yeah im trying to sound like some of the kids that come on here thinking a blaster is the ****....

haha... yeah my friends own them but there the type that really admits that there a pile. so i dont really have to deal with people saying "OMG my blaster will beat yours so bad, there the best thing since sliced bread."

ha, awesome dude, you kinda braught my spirits up, i was challenged by a blaster withg mods up the ass to a race at some track there, i was lil hesistant but now i thikn i cab beat him, ill be sure to get the video of it ::)

**** it. as long as there isn't any money on the race, take and race that comes your way. You might get beat, but everytime you'll gain experience. Thats what it all about.

**** it. as long as there isn't any money on the race, take and race that comes your way. You might get beat, but everytime you'll gain experience. Thats what it all about.

couldent of said it better my self

yeah well its kinda nice to let thos blaster owning idiots know that there wheeler is not faster then a warrior. They always talk about how there blaster will beat a warrior and how slow warriors are but when it all comes down to a warrior vs. blaster drag race warriors are on top and they plan to stay that way ;D

So stock for stock, which are faster, UNBIASED opinion please lol!!

Well if my stock warrior beat a blaster that was piped, jetting, and bored, and have a uni filter. Then a warrior would really beat a stock one

Back