Some pics of my Almost finished MX 400

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vinson581

Reaction score
P7060049.jpg
well here ya go....im allowed to post here, due to the fact that instead of a warrior owner im a warrior fixer. ryankach(and sexy99warrior)

P7060048.jpg

P7060050.jpg

P7060034.jpg

P7060054.jpg

P7060051.jpg

just for emotional support

warrior.jpg

Nice man, how do you like that pipe? I was thinking of getting one of those to replace my FMF

um the sparks is by far my favorite pipe for the 400, on the dyno it produces the MOST power on a stock or BUILT motor and i not talking against a few pipes its better then everyone else pipe (fmf lrd, hmf...ect) the HMF is a CLOSE second to the sparky....\

yea the almost finished part...... well i have a few more things im in need of :)

beadlocks / holeshot mxr4's
elka rear ZPS shock dual rate
full bore plastics with CF hood
and building my motor to a 416 national spec, or dumping the air cooled 400 and throwing in my a hybrid yf426, or CRF450 :) :) :)

i love the 400 man so much fun to ride and it FAST!! to bad u selling it for a yfz gonna miss it but u better let me ride the yfz if u get it

dont worry man when we go to maybrook MTA you can ride it.... idk if im selling it now..... i kinda like it more and more... and i just found a sik deal on PEP shocks... so idk...

want some works? lol

if u would some PEP shocks u think your works will fit on the warrior :p ;D

Back