Nasty Astro Van!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeoldetymewarrior8

Reaction score
152488182_l.jpg

90796714_l.jpg

1988 Astro van with a Blown big block chevy...making around 850hp

that thing is sweet! :eek: that must of took sooo much fabrication, cuz those are all wheel drive, and that engine is mounted parrallel instead of perpondicular, they probably took the chasis of like say a truck and modded the body to fit it

no...the only fabrication we had to do was that little cutout up top to fit the carburators, stock frame, stock body, and it was originally rear wheel drive

427 c.i. rectangle port heads, wieand 8-71 supercharger, 2 750 edlebrock afb's jetted to the max, .650 roller cam, roller rockers, 2.40 intake, 2.15 exhaust valves, je 8:1 blower pistons...and a bunch of other **** i cant think of

we put some new things on it, we layed some carpet down in the interior with wooden planks in the back, and a chrome bumper, fairly soon we're gonna put a 9 inch ford rear under it and it will bring the tires in...which will be needing wheel tubs :D

yo..no lie..that van is soooo sick....i was in the passenger seat and (yeoldetyme)'s dad came out of the gas station's parking lot sideways and just rompped it and just like blew by like 50 cars on the highway

MOJAVE!!!!!

get lots of pics! the pics on page one don't work for me,
my parents used to own an 88 astro, i loved that thing, we called it the lunch box,
it was the sweetest ride up until the day i wrecked it when i was 17

Back