My 350 Ass Licker and unreliable rebuilt needy pos

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

13raptor350

Reaction score
f3cb6649.jpg

f3cb664c.jpg

f3cb665f.jpg

f3cb6650.jpg

f3cb6656.jpg

f3cb6659.jpg

Has been beaten by the 350 ::)

I can gurantee you that this "Little Blaster" will stomp 90% of the POS Raptor's on this site. I have seen this blaster run and it is strong.

But then again that Ankh-Racing port work is badass so i feel sorry for all you Crapster 350 owners. ::)

ah hahahaha dude my suspension is worth more then your ******* quad; you can take your ass-blaster and do just that. I am sick of you little bitch blaster punks popping up thinking your **** is the fastest bike under the sun. I have a blaster and I have raced countless modded blasters way back when my bike was stock and I STILL beat them. You ******* kids need to take your mommies titty out of your mouth and stop showing up in little gangs so you can defend your little cunt put put bikes. The blaster with out some MASSIVE amounts of work (from experience I have owned 2 blasters and currently have one) and money will NEVER beat the stroker/highly modded YFMs on this site ESPECIALLY on an MX course like you fuckers claim with your narrow **** quad and stock suspension - I can guarantee you on a track or a flat run you are done; those bikes handle like ****. Now if you will please stop wasting my ******* time (I know you came to see the 350 pictures so you can log off with cum stains in your undies) stop talking **** or be banned. I have no problem with you guys showing your **** off and acting like everyone else on this site but just STOP talking ****. It seems that you guys forget that just because you spend all your parents money and mod the piss out of your bike to make it beat a STOCK or mildly modified YFM doesn't mean that they are ALL SO MUCH FASTER or will beat a bike with much higher mods - get the **** out of hear I will race that quad any time.

13raptor350: I do like what you have done with that blaster though it looks nice - just don't talk **** man.

Ok... For one he does not spend all his parents money on it... In fact he bought this bike with his own money ::) How many of you 12 year old punks have bought your own YFM?

Secondly... yes some of the quads can beat it in a TT race since he has no experience in TT races... But in MX i doubt you have a chance. So you my friend **** off because you have no idea what your talking about.

P.S i had **** stains in my pants from seeing how much money you guy's wasted on your POS YFM's.

I'm done!

Man when are your elkas gonna be back? Hopefully youll have them in time....
heres my quad just for fun not to start anything...
100_0197.jpg

Heres my other one
100_0198.jpg

Still waiting on my Elkas and Janssen a-arms...

Yea it’s nice we have a 440EX as well in our warehouse down town my warrior and it run side by side one ahead or the other depending on the holeshot etc... They are good quads but the top end blew up so it’s currently being rebuilt lol.

Anyway dude come on now I don’t know ****? - come on your telling me a narrow blaster with stock suspension is going to take on all the other quads on an MX course, seriously now...

i got rid of my blaster for a warrior and let me tell you this about blasters:
Stock suspension blows dogs for quarters
Warriors are faster
Warriors Handel better
Warriors are more reliable
Warriors are better trail bikes.
And warriors will ROMP blasters on the tack.

Thank you have a nice day.

Were all entitled to our own opinons.... I just wish you lived around me so i could show you guy's what a "Stock Blaster" can do ::)

Man when are your elkas gonna be back? Hopefully youll have them in time....
heres my quad just for fun not to start anything...
100_0197.jpg

Heres my other one
100_0198.jpg

Still waiting on my Elkas and Janssen a-arms...
I posted that, sorry....

I doubt your Warrior touches a 440, a little exaggeration?? J/w

Well I am not speaking out of my ass I have a 440 here lolol. I have well above the average amount of mods done to my warrior and yes they do pretty much come out even. I will be the first to admit she isnt near a 450R, YFZ, Raptor but with the EX it still is an even playing field when racing with my bike. Did I have to spend lots more money then the EX to get it to that level yes I did but that is where it hangs.

haha blaster20...ill be honest, i give you props for bringin a blaster to the track, but don't talk like it's the ****. Do i need to mention that the yfm350 is the best selling sport quad of all time? Plus, need less to say, i think many would agree that the yfm350 is the best entry level sport quad on the market. Also when you diss a raptor 350, your dissing a warrior and trust me, www.yfm350central.com is not the place to diss a warrior or raptor. I suggest you get off the ******* site.

a blaser please.
icon20.gif
when that thing gets a two stage motor then maybee you'll have my respect but please a 350 ass kicker the only ass youll see is mine when i smoke you.
nod.gif
trust me you dont want none of this.
smooch.gif

456.jpg

a blaser please.
icon20.gif
when that thing gets a two stage motor then maybee you'll have my respect but please a 350 ass kicker the only ass youll see is mine when i smoke you.
nod.gif
trust me you dont want none of this.
smooch.gif

456.jpg
I like your raptor man.

hey blaster20 (fag): a nice accesory for your peice of **** would be a nice dildo glued to the seat! bitch
Ok dude... You can shut the **** up now and go back to your mothers tit! Can you answer this one question for me..... Why do i never see any Warriors or Raptor 350's racing on the national level? I see Blasters, 300ex's 400ex's YFZ's 450r's 250rs ect but never have i seen a warrior or raptor 350 ::)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back