4X4 Project quad

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bberck

Reaction score
Here it is needs some work lol
1995BigBear350001.jpg

yea id say thats a good idea... those tires and rims are really nice gotta get some for my rappy haha

Got my DG pipe in today for it so put enough back together to give it a spin. Its running good, some day I may actually know what im doing lol
1995BigBear350016.jpg

how much did that whole quad cost ya? what yr and why dont you put a warrior 446 bb/stroker kit in that sob? i kinda want a 4 wheel drive and put wheel spacers all on it and make it pimp. BTW THOSE MINI APE HANGERS ARE PIMP.

thats my dads warrior for you, one day the lights out, the next day its out of battery, and then the next it has to holes in both right tires...............lol

those zukis prolly kick every quads ass thats sitting there... even tho i hate to admit it

ive got an idea that make it pimpin get wheel spacers all around, shave you fenders then find shocks that would fit it like yfz shocks or banshee so on the get handel bar risers and some renthal or pro taper bars lol ull be king

put ape hangers on it and kick it old skool LOL 4x4 quads rock i have an eiger and my wife has a 360 prarie....

Back