The raptor, warrior, and ltz250

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamahaquad350

Reaction score
Really bad pic but you get the idea....ill get some nice pics later......the lighting was terable but i figured id snap a few shots for you guys :cool:

e5dbc169.jpg

dont judge these beasts on this pic alone once again ....the raptor looks so much more bad ass in the shade....as does the warrior as you all know :cool:

thanks man...i appretiate it....the suziki is my bros....its pretty cool actualy ...lol there isnt much left he can do to it..it has a yoshi pipe nurfs, graphics/seat cover, skids, bumper, and some other stuff...i think hes geting tires next then prob filter and rejeting it....then i think he wants to get the fst 270 kit for it...lol suprisingly its pretty fun to jump its really smooth.....just really narow.....the raptor has tcs shocks wicked 3+ aarms, W.E.R stearing dampener (wich is amazing....wish they made one for the warrior) breaided break lines tusk bars, and a twist throtel....i think i may go nurfs next.....then find some cheap rims and tires to hopefuly widen it ...but other then that its already bad ass enough....

lol yeah actualy! should last forever....pretty neat actuly....but hes just learning out to ride so its a good start out quad...auto clutch.....the only complaint i have on it is some times it can be a bitch to shift....all that linkage **** .....but other then that its kinda relaxing ride no clutching just put her in 3rd and crews...handlebars need to be upgrated too however

the raptor looks bad ass in the light too once i figure out how ill post some pics of my bad ass ( hahahah ) bayou in the other quads section

whata ya have for an axle on the warrior?Also whats that about air scoops in your sig?you make them and sell them yourself?

You wont see spencer on here all the time! You may not get a reply from him. Yes he did make those air scoops that are in his signature. Also, there are some other members on this site that have the scoops on there warrior that spencer made for them.

Back