Blaster

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll tell you what you can do with that blaster, oh never mind I'll get kicked out of here! ;D

Nope, your safe. RIP AWAY. BLASTERS CAN SUCK ON MY LEFT NUT, THEY AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE RIGHT ONE.
All the Raptor's will never get the pleasure to suck on neither of my nuts, They all need to go to the dump and be made into scrap for the POS Jap cars.

Yea it's true.. but why buy Foriegn cars and help there country out when our car compaines are in the dumps because Jap's can make there car's cheaper and in america.

Yea it's true.. but why buy Foriegn cars and help there country out when our car compaines are in the dumps because Jap's can make there car's cheaper and in america.

Well 80% of Toyotas are now manufactured in the USA down in Texas... As far as "cheaper" I wouldn't say that - jap cars themselves (and all other imports) tend to be more expensive and just the parts alone are worth a **** load more. Most American cars are cheaper and easier to afford then the imports are. Why buy a foreign car and not an American? Well because my foreign car will last me tell 400,000+ miles with out major repairs and I will be lucky if I get 120,000 + on an American car with out some major repair. A foreign car also holds its value a **** load better so you don’t lose as much money when you go to trade one in; an American car isn’t worth cock on a trade in compared to imports. Also last but not least the import motors respond so much better to performance mods (not that some American don’t but for the most part) - a fine example of this is the straight 6 motor in a Supra or a Skyline. When it comes to spending good money on a car why settle for second best in the long run - even if not US made our country still makes a **** load of money from taxes and the companies IN THE US make a huge profit margin on these imports. Also most "American made car" parts come from foreign countries but just hold an American sticker on the vehicle... If you have not noticed many "American car" dealers love import trade-ins, they sell for top dollar...

Do you just talk out of your ass brother? :p

[quote:bx2vc5k7]Yea it's true.. but why buy Foriegn cars and help there country out when our car compaines are in the dumps because Jap's can make there car's cheaper and in america.

Well 80% of Toyotas are now manufactured in the USA down in Texas... As far as "cheaper" I wouldn't say that - jap cars themselves (and all other imports) tend to be more expensive and just the parts alone are worth a **** load more. Most American cars are cheaper and easier to afford then the imports are. Why buy a foreign car and not an American? Well because my foreign car will last me tell 400,000+ miles with out major repairs and I will be lucky if I get 120,000 + on an American car with out some major repair. A foreign car also holds its value a **** load better so you don’t lose as much money when you go to trade one in; an American car isn’t worth cock on a trade in compared to imports. Also last but not least the import motors respond so much better to performance mods (not that some American don’t but for the most part) - a fine example of this is the straight 6 motor in a Supra or a Skyline. When it comes to spending good money on a car why settle for second best in the long run - even if not US made our country still makes a **** load of money from taxes and the companies IN THE US make a huge profit margin on these imports. Also most "American made car" parts come from foreign countries but just hold an American sticker on the vehicle... If you have not noticed many "American car" dealers love import trade-ins, they sell for top dollar...

Do you just talk out of your ass brother? :p[/quote:bx2vc5k7]

OWNED! ;D

for the blaster u should get the toomey pipe, jetting, and a filter and that **** will rip, also sound good!! But my rappy will kill it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for the blaster u should get the toomey pipe, jetting, and a filter and that **** will rip, also sound good!! But my rappy will kill it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and get the vitos 240 kit for it to and then it will rip

they arnt worth putting that money into when u can put money in to a YFM

Ya.... That thing is fun to tool around on but id have it broken in a day of riding - i have already demolished many of the parts on it...

yea, they CAN get fast. But most anything can be fast w/ enough $$$. Plus i think the new hoods look cool. just my opinion though.

Back