My new car

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackyfm350r

Reaction score
It's a Opel Vivaro I don't know if it's sold in the US but her it is.
Bilde002.jpg

Bilde003.jpg

Never saw one of them before, looks like it could be a pretty versatile machine though.

That looks like an intercooler vent on the hood, is that thing turbo'd? Or is it a mailbox slot in case you decide to live in it? lol yeah get some pics of the inside, I couldn't imagine what it looks like.

It's not the intercooler intake it's the intake for the heating fan.And yes it have turbo 1,9 liter diesel engine.

damn 1.9 liter... no offense but whats that thing top out at 65-70? how much you pay for that?

damn 1.9 liter... no offense but whats that thing top out at 65-70? how much you pay for that?

Non taken ;) It's tops out at 90-95. I paid close to $30.000 for it.I know it may sound much for you.But it's not the same prices on car's her in Norway that it is in the US.

It's 30 000 US dollars and 190000 Norwegian kroner.
Her are some pics of the inside.
Opelinterir001.jpg

Opelinterir002.jpg

Opelinterir003.jpg

Opelinterir004.jpg

What do you guys you use 3 foot pedals for over in Norway never in my life have I seen this before.

HAHAHA

I've never seen a straight shift van. That reminds me of a mini UPS truck...lol. I like it, Dude! How many people can sit up front?

We have 1 for the clutch,1 for the brakes and 1 for the gas. it have a manual transmission.
3 people can sit up front.

Yeah I was joking about the pedals. But wow 3 people can fit up front. Just as good as any regular size pickup but you have an enclosed bed.

Yeah I was joking about the pedals. But wow 3 people can fit up front. Just as good as any regular size pickup but you have an enclosed bed.

I know you was joking ;)

if i had to pick one word to describe it, it would be an f-150astroscion. haha i think it's awesome. I love all the coke in the door too. how small are those bottles?? there is like 6 of them in that door.

Latest posts

Back