2001 Dodge Ram 4x4 Diesel

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelphrey

Reaction score
Well today was a very interesting day. Much like most of my days here in very small county. I got my pipe in today and really wanted to put it on. However a buddy of mine was muddin and got hung up. So my buddy with the Dodge tried to drive around him and pull him out. Well he ended up driving on a very steep hill and into what would turn out to be a 9 hour job. Here are some pictures. I will try to get more tomorrow in the daylight.

You can see the ground right under his engine. And we all know how tall stock 4wd rams are:
EngineGround.jpg

DodgeKyle.jpg

DodgeFront2.jpg

DodgeFront.jpg

Here a transmission line snapped off. Trying to repair it:
KyleRossWeezal.jpg

DodgeSide.jpg

DarkFront3.jpg

This is a picture of the slop we were all in. Look at his tires:
Mitchell.jpg

POS Dodges...

Yeah right. This thing is ******* badass. Look at the where it is at. I would love to see something drive up out of that. Not to mention how much the weight of this truck.

Ahhhh.........reminds me of my Glory Days when I was younger. Been there, Done that.

But you start getting nervous when you pass the 4-5 hr mark and the sun is going down.

Had to leave my truck overnight once. It got broken into and the took all my stereo equipment and tools.

Well I was out there last night from like 2 until 9. It happened around noon. Pretty cold outside I may add too.

He did have to leave it out there all night. But it was out of the mud hole. We just pulled it to his shop and it is time for the clean up.

In my own honest opinion I don't think any regular motor vehicle would have pulled this bastard out.

[quote:9yptrxvv]I perfor FORD AND THE YODA and gmc kinda only way go go mud bogging and dailydriving

Are you kidding me??[/quote:9yptrxvv]

Ford and especially Yoda are ******* excellent trucks man.

True, but I certainly would not imply that a Toyota is the ultimate mud bogging machine

[quote:an2xqii7]In my own honest opinion I don't think any regular motor vehicle would have pulled this bastard out.

cept these :)
allpicks077.jpg
[/quote:an2xqii7]

or this

FordF650.jpg

True, but I certainly would not imply that a Toyota is the ultimate mud bogging machine

They are the number one off-road race trucks and are tuff as hell. There was a special on top gear - they submerged the yoda in the ocean, set it on fire, hit it with a wrecking ball, drove it through a building, dropped it from a crane, and put it on top of a demo building and blew the building up - it still started!!! They were allowed no spare parts and only basic hand tools.

Back