check out what i picked up for $750!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeoldetymewarrior8

Reaction score
120819144_l.jpg

got this and an eastern jane (bicycle) for $750 good ****** deal if u ask me

750 sounds like a great deal as long as there's nothing seriously wrong with it. I always though mojaves were cool quads

the pipe was nice, till it got ass-ended. no mods, just put in the axle bearings that were already purchased, a chain, and maybe rebuild it (has to be bump started when its cold). then im ebaying it...need money for my warrior...but i went riding all day with it yesterday...just cant let it sit for too long

I was thinkin Rich...It could be the rings OR your valves might not be seating all the way. Those are the only major things i could think of for loss of compression since you said there is no smoke.

I ride with two Mojaves they are a damn pain in the ass and arent bullet proof but do take a beating and are nice little beater quads (they are slow though).

was the valves, got it fixed today, started after a few kicks cold...took about 5 minutes to adjust all 4, i bet my friend is kickin himself right about now haha

was the valves, got it fixed today, started after a few kicks cold...took about 5 minutes to adjust all 4, i bet my friend is kickin himself right about now haha

:cool:

valves needed to be adjusted, a few quirks here and there but nothing that will really alter a sale...i put my stock fronts on last night, so now i got almost new kenda klaws on .190's for when my warrior gets finished

u wouldnt happen to live in ct would u? that atv looks like the one my step bro had...

Back