AMP Quad Races

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evilhaze

Reaction score
These are the Pics of the Quad Races At AMP(august motorsport park)
The park is in North Agusta, Ontario If your not from Canada you'll have no ****** clue where it is, if you are from canada, you'll still have no clue where it is

every first weekend in june and last weekend in september you'll find me and my buddies drunk off our cans flying around out here. It's $35 to camp for the weekdn and $12 for the day, but not like i'd ever know cause i've never once paid to get in to the place in the 10 years i've been going. one of my buddies owns the place, i've been going there since it was all corn and wheat as far as the eye could see

Hers the start of the best race of the day
lined up to start from left to right is a 400EX, a 450R,
a Banshee and a KVF 400
IMG_0551.jpg

IMG_0552.jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

Banshee got the holeshot, it ate everything out there
IMG_0557.jpg

EXCEPT on the very last corner the banshee went up on 2 wheels and something blew and the 450R went by for the win...ouch
IMG_0560.jpg

There was some F'n sweet 2 strokers out there like this quadracer and his buddy owned the 250R

IMG_0550.jpg

he didn't do no hell in the race, lost to a different banshee came in 3rd

IMG_0535.jpg

IMG_0534.jpg

250R on the trailer like every other honda

IMG_0536.jpg

the 450R that lucked out and won the race when the banshee blew

IMG_0533.jpg

the banshee that almost took the checker

IMG_0538.jpg

IMG_0548.jpg

this is a different banshee that the one that blew up, this guy owned all his races too
IMG_0549.jpg

IMG_0521.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

i seen tons of z400's but this is the only yzf 450 i saw there,,,driven by a 50 year old

IMG_0515.jpg

and alas yes at least somebody was there to represent with a rappy 350, this one belongs to the flag man, looked like it was the first time it was ever out

and heres the other wierd ******* 2 strokes that were there
IMG_0523.jpg

IMG_0571.jpg

this kid ripped this little fucker around,

IMG_0561.jpg

look at the pipe on the cub cadet mower in the back, that pipe sticks 5 feet in the air and it has the most ear splitting sound you've ever heard. he winds it right out until it's bouncing off the rev limiter. it even has a little trist throttle to control speed

Well thats all the pics i got this time, you can expect hundreds more pics when i go back june 3rd and 4th of 2006, we expect about 500 quads to be flying around and mass, mass drunkeness will probably follow.

Hey man nice pix! How far is that place from London? I am visiting family there in Oct. and may bring the quad!

Back