10th Annual Mud Drags at AMP

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evilhaze

Reaction score
I went to Wheels A Churnin at Agusta Motorsport Park This weekend. I was at the very first event 10 years ago when it was just trucks racing an 1/8th mile and a truck pull. I haven't missed it since!

Now 10,000 people flood through the gates the first weekend in june and the last weekend in september
to watch tough truck comp's Stadium Truck and dune buggy racing, Quad mud bogs, Mud rails racing the 1/8th mile and quad cross events and tons more.

IMG_0564.jpg

This is a mud rail getting ready to line up for the 1/8th mile, this thing blasts the 200 feet in 3 seconds

IMG_0577.jpg

and his competator with some giant F'n paddles

IMG_0562.jpg

These things are insane, modified lawnmowers made for pulling, the one in front has some kind of sizuki motorcycle engine and the one behind is a cub cadet with the loudest 2 stroke i've eva heard

IMG_0565.jpg

big Blaze starting the tough truck course

IMG_0563.jpg

this guy was ready to go next

IMG_0543.jpg

This guy competed too but this was taken before he got into any mud

IMG_0530.jpg

this guys a regular, shows up every year to get ripped and plow through the mud.

IMG_0527.jpg

i don't even know how to explain this guys rig, it's F'n hilarious, look at the exhaust manifolds, thats some country custom work, it used to be a jeep once

IMG_0528.jpg

this guys been going to AMP almost as long as me, a blown 460 ford pulling truck called wild thing

IMG_0517.jpg

The guy who drives this stadium truck is crazy, stays up all night with us at our camp pounding beers and smoking crakers like he was 20 again, doesn't get a wink of sleep goes out and OWNES every other racer in the whole park.

IMG_0541.jpg

he's so far ahead you can't even see any other drivers
IMG_0539.jpg

he lapped this loser

IMG_0532.jpg

don't even ask about this fucker, he ended up making a new bridge over the stream

IMG_0531.jpg

I'll post the pics of the Quad races too

Back