buddy's 400EX

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evilhaze

Reaction score
this is my buddy's 400EX

he's dumped lots of money in it
White Bros. E series
K&N filter
DG fat Nerfs
DG pro-V bumper
renthal bars
Maxxis Razr all around
Jetted

you should see him OWN on the track, he litteraly owns it, built it himself and now hundreds race on it for 2 days in june and 2 days in september. I have another pose with the other races on it

IMG_0572.jpg

IMG_0574.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg

post some pics of said bayou and we'll see if it's up to par, your bayou will tip over on the first turn

i rode this bike when he first got it, it had balls right off the showroom floor, it'll probably dominate with the e-series and k&n now

maybe you've never seen a bayou before... it's a utility quad, made for your dad to pull brush out of the forest, or to roll your mom out of bed

the suspentions and center of gravity of both quads wasn't made to compete against each other
if he beats my buddys kvf 650 on a track why won't he walk all over a bayou??

Leave it to a 400ex to get pitted with some utility bikes

dorko is just kiddin anything can spank that bayou
even tho a rincon 250 has just as good of acceleration as a warrior no lie

dorko is just kiddin anything can spank that bayou
even tho a rincon 250 has just as good of acceleration as a warrior no lie

LMAO i rode one of those, they are slow as ****. Id bet my quad that a stock warrior would eat one. For one once the warrior shifts into 6th the rincon is going to run out of speed, and you could go 1/2 throttle and beat it.

The E series has a split head pipe, I don't know what that does performance wise, it might just be there to look cool, at any rate it gets that job done pretty good

probley so. But its not like hes gone all out on it. Its mostly show stuff not proformace. I mean it looks good but i dont even think it would eat my warrior alive

this thing would eat yours, it's felt way more powerful than any warrior i've ever been on, and that was the week he got it, not even broken in, try riding a 400ex sometime, nice ride

Back