my sexy sexy 440

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slackx

Reaction score
Yea heres a pic of her all cleaned up...saving money for works suspension and wicked a-arms. Just got done putting the new plastics on. God ******* damn hondas suck for fitting -_-

440exdone.jpg

It was my fathers about 5 years ago...quads are exspensive...400ex is a pretty fast/reliable quad? Why yamaha =p?

Look at the blue stickers on the ITP its pretty much a yamaha. Besides that DeathShadow is my rl friend and i think i can post where i wanna post...Besides its damn sexy!

Look at the blue stickers on the ITP its pretty much a yamaha. Besides that DeathShadow is my rl friend and i think i can post where i wanna post...Besides its damn sexy!
haha yea its cool man.. your cool with death your cool with us lol but sick lookin ex that must rip, the shocks and stuff should be bad ass on it

in my opinion **** honda **** yamaha, just ride who gives a **** what ya ride just get out there, thanks for saying its nice me and death have put many hours into that ******* thing

oh my bad

ive got a kawasaki 250 bayou.. how is the 400ex i want one.. just looked at one today but it was crappy

are you calling my kfx ancient because if u are lol ur retarded that rap350 motor is like what, 17 years old?

he's saying you brought back another old thread just to post some irrelevant pics

i dont like kfx's. i like the ltz's for a 400.. kfx's are UGLAY!

There practically the same besides the color of plastics..and a few other little nick nacks!!

...oh and ones a suki and ones a kawi

Latest posts

Back