Finished up some work on the KFX

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welby

Reaction score
Here's the link to the my thread on z400central.com http://www.z400central.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=48466

I broke my back a couple months ago and they won't let me work yet so I've been trying to stay busy. So, while fixing a few things that broke when I wrecked, I decided to add a few things too.

Fox Shox and Razr2 fronts
KFX-11.jpg

SRP bars with Factory 909 grips and cleaned up the bars. Added a Pingel tether switch and a KX250 kill-switch for a start button. Also painted the bumper black and the plastic supports blue.
KFX-09.jpg

Pulled the graphics off and added just a couple of stickers.
f4a1d370.jpg

Thanks guys. I haven't gotten to really run the shocks hard yet because of my back but they are definately better than the stockers. They have a very plush ride but still soak up the bumps and sit about 1/2" lower than stock. They corner much more level as well. There's about 1 full inch of extra wheel travel at full droop.

[quote author=kfx440kid123 board=photosimages thread=1124480388 post=1139436916]damn dude nice bike razr 2's all the way
REAR.jpg
[quote/]

dude you are soo full of crap...that is a 400ex right there...and i know taillights and frames when i see em

[quote author=kfx440kid123 board=photosimages thread=1124480388 post=1139436916]damn dude nice bike razr 2's all the way
REAR.jpg
[quote/]

dude you are soo full of crap...that is a 400ex right there...and i know taillights and frames when i see em
[/quote]

and in the upper right sideof the pic....what,do ya know...there is a kfx outside

Latest posts

Back