Goofy Drawings

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeoldetymewarrior8

Reaction score
This is what I do in my spare time
152478009_l.jpg

Haha what the hell is that man lol funny drawing though man!

its me on my warrior with a hot chick on the back smoking this kid i dont like who thinks he can beat me with his 300ex....notice the pink riding outfit

my neighbor is the same way till his dad wouldnt let us race cause his son would be like he blew dust in my face. **** them man lol warriors forever.

haha..what a fucked up drawing..funny tho....i have to say i do the same ****, but only after a test in school on the back of the paper.

its me on my warrior with a hot chick on the back smoking this kid i dont like who thinks he can beat me with his 300ex....notice the pink riding outfit

Why dont u go race hime, and prove that 300exs suck nuts? :-/

ok get this...im cruisin around my friends house with my old quad...i have a girl on the back so im lookin cool, and i have my yoshi on...i see the kid chillin at a house with his 400ex...and he walks up talkin **** about my quad...and im like...lets race yates....and he bitches out...can u believe that?

ok get this...im cruisin around my friends house with my old quad...i have a girl on the back so im lookin cool, and i have my yoshi on...i see the kid chillin at a house with his 400ex...and he walks up talkin **** about my quad...and im like...lets race yates....and he bitches out...can u believe that?
haha a 400ex rider pussed out omg thats great!! ;D

Back