Riding pics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streetskater

Reaction score
I hope this is the right section but heres some riging pics of me. :) Hope you enjoy..
HPIM1365.jpg

HPIM1354.jpg

HPIM1349.jpg
HPIM1351.jpg

HPIM1362.jpg

009_6A.jpg

HPIM1159.jpg
HPIM1158.jpg
HPIM1160.jpg

HPIM0912.jpg

HPIM0910.jpg

Maxbanner2.jpg

HPIM0301.jpg

HPIM0330.jpg

Hope you like them :)

love them. it looks like those two pics with the blaster you case pretty hard. but thats because its a blaster right. ::)

Thanks for putting it in the right section, and yes my blaster has stock suspension and no I didnt case non of them lol, thanks for the comments :)

Awsome pics man looks like your having lots of fun but since I see no Raptor/Warrior in any of your pics im moving this to the section for other quads.
It say's post quad related pics under the "Images/Pics" section. Nothing about only warrior/raptors. This place is full of dicks..... one big sausge fest. ::)

um, the name of the site is YFM 350m central, not blaster central....it would kind of be self explanitory for most people . Dicks? ....Dumbass...

[quote:xwpp1vl3]Awsome pics man looks like your having lots of fun but since I see no Raptor/Warrior in any of your pics im moving this to the section for other quads.
It say's post quad related pics under the "Images/Pics" section. Nothing about only warrior/raptors. This place is full of dicks..... one big sausge fest. ::)[/quote:xwpp1vl3]

Hehe strike two motherfucker *bans* anyway this is the correct forum since this is for other quads Streetskater im not trying to be a "dick" and I imagine you dont think so either cause you seem intelligent cause im just doing my job an this is were this post belongs.

Its okay that you moved it I dont care as long as you like didnt delete it because theres no warriors lol

DAMMED ITS STARTING TO SOUND LIKE >ATV CONNECTION< IN HERE ARGUEING AND MAKEING **** ALL HARD WHEN THERE'S NO REASON FOR IT TO BE. BUT ANYWAYS THANX FOR SHAREING THE PICS STREETSKATER LOOKS FUN GET US SOME MORE TO SEE ITS GOOD TO SEE MORE ACTION PHOTOS ANYWAYS THANX AGAIN. ----------- JEREMY

lol put the dick away and calm down 2 fast ...j/k lol but ya n/e where you go ur gonna get some arugements lol but its fun to read them.....and oh ya blaster20 if you dont like it get the hell outta here with ur shity blaster.....

lol put the dick away and calm down 2 fast ...j/k lol but ya n/e where you go ur gonna get some arugements lol but its fun to read them.....and oh ya blaster20 if you dont like it get the hell outta here with ur shity blaster.....

Its already been taken care of ;)

And whoever changed my profile, CHANGE IT BACK, u dirty bastard!

Back