Pics of my blaster and recon.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yfm350raptor

Reaction score
Some pics of my blaster and one mixed with a pic of the Recon in it. The ole honda is getting sold here soon. There both stock, the blaster wont be for long.

444.JPG

P1010271.JPG

P10102731.JPG

dghjgj_.JPG

sounds nice but u should spend the money on the rappy, or is that the trail machine??

dont let these guys get to ya...blasters can be pretty bad ass when done up right.....if i had time id get a old piece a **** 400 buck one and rebuild it and turn around it sell it for twice as much....and have fun while doing it.....and leave the fenders off or shave them cuz i think it looks good ....you get that 240 (i think it is) big bore kit for it it should double the out put of it now..then your welcome to get on it and **** your pants :eek: ;D cool quads tho

yea i think the blaster would really lok good with a nice bumper on the front the stocker looks like ****

hey if ur thinkin of a after market exhaust get toomey! it sounds great and performes awsome! when i had a blaster and had that pipe it was great for racing. but it still sucked getting beat by rappys, so i sold the blaster and got the 350! also on www.albaaction.com u can get a kit that includes head pipe, silencer, jet, filter, and air box vents. it costs about 340.

Latest posts

Back