My snowmobile

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yfzkid450

Reaction score
Alright guys i know its not a quad but it my 2003 F5 firecat w/ Twin D&D pipes and D7D can,Chrome gas cap,Low flyscreen windshield,Yellow sno flap,Yellow bar pad,Yellow coil handle,Red ski handles, And red cross country grip plates I might be missing something lol

mobile1.JPG

mobile2.JPG

Heres the pics

thats tight....just a question but do they have aftermarket aarms and shocks for them as well? how much diff is it from driving a quad? lol i have snow for like a 2 days a year so i cant use one but id like to play on one!

thats tight....just a question but do they have aftermarket aarms and shocks for them as well? how much diff is it from driving a quad? lol i have snow for like a 2 days a year so i cant use one but id like to play on one!

Thanks man and im not usre if there are aftermarket a-arms i have never seen them. Its not to diff from a quad except you dont have to shift and there are different brands which have different riding styles.

and raptor350 it does fly lol u should see me lift the ski's they almost come straight up ;D

nice i want to get like an old beater sled i could just tear on for a few winters, just for somethin to ride when there is 2 feet of snow

some companies make suspension compaies are out there for snowmobiles, custom axis makes shocks for them too :eek:

nice sled though, block risers on the bars? you do alot of standing up, you gonna race or anything?

Nice. :D
I have rode A/C sleds for at least 27 years.
Fire cats are the best to come along yet.
Ride a f7 sp, they are almost suicide.

Very nice...

yo im getting a new snowmobile and everybodys like artic cats a **** they break every to seconds you need to be a good machanic is that true that they break alot have you had any problems?

old snowmobiles go through a helluva lot more than an f7, or any big bore sled, with the exception of like a m7 or m9... any mountain sled

That is one sweet sled. I have a polaris 440. Old and all, but it still can haul.

my friend has an '03 ZR 800 and its totally modded, he just put about 1700 into the motor including a port & polish job..

Latest posts

Back