shocks and a arms

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamaharaptorman

Reaction score
this winter as i said in my other post, im tearing my quad apart. one of the thinks i want to get are shocks and a-arms. what kind of aarms and what kind of shocks should i get? i really dont have a ton of money to spend so do you know of anywhere to get them pretty cheap?thanks.

I've found alot of great deals on ebay. Some used and some new parts. As far as pricing goes, you can spend a **** load for a-arms and suspension. Look at the Elite quad section, those guys have invested tonnes of $$ into those quads. The best of everything, including front suspension. Elka shocks and Wicked A-Arms seem to be the **** now! The Elkas I think are like $500-800 and the Wickeds are like $500. I've seen some used Works triple rates go for like $200 on ebay but have never seen any used aftermarket A-Arms for sale just new one.

what kind of elkas should i get? theres sooo many choices of shocks that they make. also, do you know of a web site to get wicked a-arms besides ebay?

what kind of elkas should i get? theres sooo many choices of shocks that they make. also, do you know of a web site to get wicked a-arms besides ebay?

I would get nothing less then the Elka Sport/Race Series (but that's just me). I don’t think wicked has any other site other then their eBay store; if you have a concern (or you don’t want to pay on eBay) just call them up - they are great people.

so i found a set of fox float shox in MotoSport Outlet Magazine. they make them for the raptor 660. will they fit on a raptor 350 too?

no, 350 and 660 shocks are not interchangable. if you do put 660 shocks or any other longer shock on the 350 you will run into problems with ball joints breaking, along with a narrower, taller front end.

****. now another question. i found wicked a-arms of wickeds ebay store for 475 bucks. what kind of shocks could i get to do this for around 1000 bucks? thanks. sorry im sorta repetative with the questions. i just wanna find a decent pair of shocks and aarms for cheap so im not kicking myself in the ass when its all said and done for over paying.

if 1000 is your total budget for a-arms and shocks I would get the Works with reservoirs, I don't know of any other aftermarket shocks in that price range though, somebody else might have some more ideas

ok,hopefully last question about this,will wicked a-arms for a warrior fit on the rappy 350?

I don't think so. The part numbers for the aftermarket a-arms are different.

i noticed that VelociRaptor350 had wickeds how did he get them? from the dealer or ebay?

my dad just called wicked and they said they dont make a-arms for raptor 350s. oh well. i guess im just getting the ones from rocky mountain, and i can get an axle now too. so its all good.

We can build Strong Arm YFM350 a-arms to accept longer Raptor 660/700 & YFZ450 shocks, and any width you want: +3, +4, +5 per side

We can build Strong Arm YFM350 a-arms to accept longer Raptor 660/700 & YFZ450 shocks, and any width you want: +3, +4, +5 per side
How much can u build a set of +4 A-arms... for a raptor350?????....

Latest posts

Back