dynatech ignition

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeoldetymewarrior8

Reaction score
does anyone know if i can use this on my 03 warrior? i've seen it for 93-02, but on ebay it says all years...and will a 02 wiring harness work with an 03 motor?

I think the only years it works for is 97-01 because of different electrical systems in the older and newer ones. there may be dynateks for other years, but all that dynatek has on their website is 97-01 I think. The 02 and 03 harness and motors would be exactly the same thing so they would work together

I think the only years it works for is 97-01 because of different electrical systems in the older and newer ones. there may be dynateks for other years, but all that dynatek has on their website is 97-01 I think. The 02 and 03 harness and motors would be exactly the same thing so they would work together

What he said. I think they were working on one for the newer ones though. Nothing on the site yet but im sure they will have one soon enough.

I emailed Dynatek this morining about when they will have one for the 2002+ models. Here is there response:

Vince.
We will have an ignition available in the next month or so for the atv. It will fit the 2002 to 2004 models and is scheduled to be a plug and play unit.
Please check our website in the near future for the release date and any further updates as they become available.
Thanks.
Larry N.

WOOT!

......Stand Back Girls, I Don't Know How Big this things Gonna Get!

Judging by the response I had you'll probably be poking some little slut's eye out when you get on it and try curve 3.

And what, pray tell, is wrong with that......?

...you have something against one-eyed sluts?? ;)

Of course, that means they've been poked too many times before! ;D

Back