stupid me

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speedped79

Reaction score
i just ordered the tusk clutch kit without hd springs now i feel dumb cuz i hear it sux anyone with a warrior with a slipon and jetted with this clutch? wat oil should i use ive been using 20w40 or straight 40 because its hott out and it was burning 10w40it was expensive too i forgot wat brand but any suggestions?

ive heard that with the HD springs they last alot longer. sure they arent as goot as barnett or whatever but they are going to work for a good while. you might just want to go easy on the power takeoffs and stuff. you shouldnt have too much of a problem, and if they dont work just write a hate letter to them and you might even get some free **** out of it.( i doubt it) and your still only out like 30 bucks, sorry i cant be of more help

same clutch kit i got. Works real good for me, no complaints.

I've got dynojet stage2 jet kit. DG exhaust, and its bored .020 over with a weisco piston and hotrod rod.

i just noticed i dont post much lol ive been here longer than both of yous and u both have more postes than me

Back