Jets

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deadaim

Reaction score
Hey guys my HMF pipe is IN (Yay for me ;D) it came with the required jet for it.. But now this fallows up to my question. Where are the jets Located on my warrior? i got the exaust on but i want the jets in before i ride so it doesnt blow up my motor.. Please help ASAP.. Thanks in advance.

umm yeah if you dont know wht/ where jets go .... i wouldnt even bother doing it your self...

Iv done it to my snowmobiles all the time.. are the jets located under the bowl on the bottom of the carb?

Yes they are...but if your not sure how to do it, i would get someone who knows

i know how to do it.. It was just my first time working on a warrior so i wasent quite sure where it was.. yeah iv done it on my cuzes KFX400, my other cuzes 400ex, my other cuzes 250ex, and my uncles Raptor so i have quite abit of experience (yes were a big Family to)

What size jet did HMF give you, jetting can change significantly from machine to machine so teh jet they gave you might not be right. Should be like a 147.5 main or 150 though to start.

i know how to do it.. It was just my first time working on a warrior so i wasent quite sure where it was.. yeah iv done it on my cuzes KFX400, my other cuzes 400ex, my other cuzes 250ex, and my uncles Raptor so i have quite abit of experience (yes were a big Family to)

All jets on that type of carburetor are usually in the same location not to bust your balls bro but if you have done all those machines you should of learned that; be careful with the screws on the bowl! IMO... I would consider replacing them with better screws once you get them out they are known to strip VERY easy so be careful.

pipe=done
jets= done
Feeling the power between your legs priceless

All done and i was surprised on how much diffrence it made my wheeler def. Pulls harder.

pipe=done
jets= done
Feeling the power between your legs priceless

All done and i was surprised on how much diffrence it made my wheeler def. Pulls harder.

If you don’t have a K&N clamp on kit yet throw that on and toss the lid - then you will be REAL surprised lol.

I put the clamp on kit, on my quad, and it is runnign TERRIBLE!!
i just ordered the jet kit..

i hope these screws dont strip, any tips?

Back