rear shock swap

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cavalrycop

Reaction score
Can somebody tell me if a 2001 raptor rear shock will swap on rear of a 200 warrior? The raptor shock is from a 2001 I bought it from somebody on this site to swap but problem is rez, linr is too short and its hitting air box any help would be great

I don't mean to be a dick but it sounds like you just answered your own question.

don't the 01 660 shocks have a remote rez? I heard several times that the 01 rappy shocks will fit fine on warriors because they are the only year 660 with a remote rez. Maybe you have a shock from a 2002 or newer rappy. The only suggestion I have would be to cut out part of the airbox so it makes enough clearance with the shock, and then seal the airbox up with sheet metal, pop rivets, and some silicone sealant.

THe rezzy hose on the raptor shock is shorter. You have to band clamp it to the frame in another location. other than the stock one. It shouldnt be hitting anywhere, where exactly is it hitting.

Back