HMF Pipe

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deadaim

Reaction score
I just bought a Brand New HMF Sport Series Pipe off of ebay.. My friend has one on his KFX. and i was quite impressed with the low and midrange power it gave the wheeler so i decided to scoop one up.. Have any of you had these on your Warriors. If so how do you like them?

i wansent really looking for loudness.. Just power.. would a quite core be a good buy for it too?
good but but like evilhaze said there loud. look into a quiet core if u ride where people will complain cause it will wake up the neighbors haha its about as loud as mine and mines pretty damn loud

yeah im getting a quite core.. Not because neighbores care. But when im out running a cop i dont want to make so much noise he knows where i am in the trail and where it comes out.. Because ill tell you what im not getting another fine for being under 16.

i have a hmf for my raptor 350 its very nice i love it wht was the sellers name off ebay??

motomahimahi was his name he has 99.3% possitive feedback so i figured it was safe.. Plus it was a good deal IMO it was 217.95 with a free jet kit and free shipping!

I got a HMF on my 2001 Warrior.

I got it from sweetquads.com for $199 shipped.

motomahimahi was his name he has 99.3% possitive feedback so i figured it was safe.. Plus it was a good deal IMO it was 217.95 with a free jet kit and free shipping!

i bought mine off him... it doesnt come with a jet kit...i dint get one it took about 2 weeks to get my pipe and come to find out you dont get a jet kit... i was pissed.. then i had to buy the dyno jet kit for $60

notthisshit.jpg

[quote:5ix1czyb]motomahimahi was his name he has 99.3% possitive feedback so i figured it was safe.. Plus it was a good deal IMO it was 217.95 with a free jet kit and free shipping!

i bought mine off him... it doesnt come with a jet kit...i dint get one it took about 2 weeks to get my pipe and come to find out you dont get a jet kit... i was pissed.. then i had to buy the dyno jet kit for $60[/quote:5ix1czyb]

I was looking at that auction. Most of his negative/neutral feendback is due to extended shipping schedules and/or not providing shipping info.

that and this comment was enough for me not to buy. I continue to look.

good choice..... i waited for ever for the pipe theni got it and it didnt come with the jets and i was like wtf???? so i called them up and there like oh well raptor350 doesnt need to be jetted...WRONG

Latest posts

Back