what is with you...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorspeed350

Reaction score
:mad:every time i start a new thread it will say NEW, next to it
well, as soon as it stops sayin NEW everybody stops posting :mad:and i want to know whats the deal!!!
I cant get anything out of you guys after it stops saying NEW :mad:
and now all of my posts are being ignored because NONE of my posts or threads say NEW anymore

:mad:whats the point, if Im not gettin info :mad:

Dude, it only says "new" if you haven't read it. I don't open everything that says new because it may not interest me. If I can't help with a question, I dont' respond unless someone wants an opinion.

Don't take it so personal, most of the people on here will respond no matter who starts a thread. So long as it interests them.

I for one didn't know how old you are and don't care. People don't always respond to my threads either, it don't mean anything.

Dude, it only says "new" if you haven't read it. I don't open everything that says new because it may not interest me. If I can't help with a question, I dont' respond unless someone wants an opinion.

Don't take it so personal, most of the people on here will respond no matter who starts a thread. So long as it interests them.

It's just the way forum 'communities' work.

It's just that some people don't have as much experience with them as others.

Things are taken out of context because it's just words. Just like when someone takes things the wrong way. Someone may take a post as 'abrasive' when that is not what was intended.

Forums just take a little while to get used to.

ALSO-

Things tend to slow down around the weekends.

People get busy, that's all there is to it.

But like Kreed said, posts are only 'new' if YOU haven't read it.

What's new for you might no be new for someone else.

Here some food for thought...

One of the most common problems with forums is that people don't want to take time to search for an answer. They just want to start a new thread and have it answered, when this question may have been asked a few times already. Some people don't like to type the same things over and over again. There is many pages of posts. Browse around, if you can't find it ask. It may take time, but there are plenty of threads that were at the bottom of the list that re-appear...

Age has nothing to do with it, like Kreed said. Just be patient...

Pelphrey made a good point, but it doesn't take long to search for an old topic or to see if there is one, just use the "search" icon at the top of the page. Just click it and put in a key word of your question.

Back