powerbomb header

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryankach

Reaction score
would a fmf powerbomb header fit a PC T-4 slip on pipe?

The powerbomb should fit all slip on pipes since it's made to work with any of the fmf slipons

Yep I have that header and the T4 pipe. They were almost made for each other the color of the pipe matches the T4 pipe perfectly.

I think they run like $180.00 and yes they are def. worth getting. They flow A LOT better, are a **** load lighter then stock, and dont look like ass (the stock pipe looks like ****).

i've seen new powerbombs for the warrior sell on ebay for less than $100 shipped

nice im thinking about getting one this spring along with cam and piston hopfully

honestly i wouldnt get one, unless you just want one for looks and to save a few ounces...the stock header flows enough to compensate any motor mods

Lol i love this ****. Barlow have u ever examined a powerbomb header up close off the bike or used one before and after an install? They made it flow 10% better and it shows!

The stock exhaust header isnt that great flowing. My DG header outflowed my stock pipe, but bends were to sharp to notice it, if you have ever looked at the stocker, theres a big weld ridge right up by the motor. I took a die grinder and cut it down myself, but i plan on at the very lest, upgrading to a fmf hi-flow, if not the powerbomb.

yeah actually i bought and installed one last year and honstely i didnt feel any gains..but thats just my experience so i put back on my stocker and sold it on ebay...just my opinion

Latest posts

Back