oil leak aaaaahhhhhhggggghhhhhhh

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awsomeaussie

Reaction score
on my warrior there seems to be a small oil leek coing from the stator cover, like were the bolt is. is there some kinda seal in there that can be replaced,. its not leaking that bad and ive been riding it and just stopping every little bit and checking the oil in it, any sugesttions also i thikt here might be a little coming from where the starter goes into the case any ideas

Sometimes if the parts are not tightened to specs they may leak but it sounds like ya need gaskets.

well there is a new gasket on the stator cover but in the middle of the stator cover there is a bolt that holds the inards together. and i think most of it is leaking from there

there's a bolt in the MIDDLE of your stator cover? I don't have my quad here to check right now, but I don't think I have any bolts other than the ones around the edges.

no theres a bolt under the little plastic cover thing on the left side of the engine when looking down on it. that says yamaha on it, i know its supposed to be there becuase my manual says so. but it says nothing about leakig oil

that bolt holds the cover and flywheel on. it sounds like you need the seal for it. its just a rubber seal that goes into the cover

Latest posts

Back