+2 Swingarm

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrock

Reaction score
I am sure that many of you have seen the custom length swingarms advertised by the "swingarm Shop" on ebay. I am really starting to consider buying one. The Raptor has a really short wheelbase and is really harsh on braking bumps and whoops. I had my rear shock revalved and re-sprung by Palo Verde Mx to GNCC specs and now I find myself on the local Mx course more than the trails. They did a great job one the shock...night and day difference. I am thinking that a +2 swinger and a MX shock revalve will help me carry more speed through the whoops and smooth out those breaking bumps in the turns, all without breaking the bank. Any thoughts? :-/

It will give you more leverage on the shock, and it will also make it harder to get the front end up. It will also make your turning horrible. I dont ahve any experience with one but i know thats what it will do, if you were to get it extended i wouldnt go over 2".

Back