shaved fenders

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well you could be like my freidn and just take a utility knife to it and hjave ti look like **** or you can take like a washable marker and draw where you want to cut and when you find out on how you want it to be take a dremil tool with a plastic cutter...(if you dont hav a dremal tool get one from walmart then return it when your done or keep it)

1. Trace out the shape you want with a dry erase marker.
2. Use a variable speed corded dremel and a cutting wheel & cut the shape out (it helps to have a friend hold the fender from moving and vibrating as you cut it).
3. After you have made the cut pull off the loose shavings from the edge of the plastics.
4. Use a high grit (1000 +) sand paper to give the edges a nice smooth finish!. After some nice time dedicated to sanding you cant even tell they were cut... I have had many people ask me where I "bought" my plastics for the warrior like that.

*Just take your time and have a very steady hand and it will come out great!

* Do all cuts and traces ON THE QUAD so you know how it looks as your doing it!! When the plastics are bolted on it is also more easy to cut!

do you guys know how much the dremmel is

I bet mud ends up in your face alot more than stockers

but i like the fact about being able to see the tires

it all depends on how good the drill is... and yeah once you cut those fenders mud gets every where... my friend did it on his 250 ex and when you turn youll kick up huge chunks of mud then they smack you in the face eating the mud

it all depends on how good the drill is... and yeah once you cut those fenders mud gets every where... my friend did it on his 250 ex and when you turn youll kick up huge chunks of mud then they smack you in the face eating the mud

It may be how mine are cut but I drive through a **** load of water and mud and I never get hit in the face with **** like that.

do you guys know how much the dremmel is

I bet mud ends up in your face alot more than stockers

but i like the fact about being able to see the tires

This is what you (and I still do). A dremel costs about $60.00 at your local Wal-Mart and comes with cutting discs. Buy the dremel with cash and use it to cut your plastics then all you do is return it as defective with in 30 days and get your money back! ;D I have "rented" a Dremel from Wal-Mart at least five times since mine broke.

can i just shave them so i can somewhat see the tires it sux that the fenders are so wide

Deathshadow can u send pics to one of the places above ^^

It may be how mine are cut but I drive through a **** load of water and mud and I never get hit in the face with **** like that.

you have extended a arms
his are the stock ones so its narrower and mud flyies all over

Back