more torque ??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wlw723

Reaction score
first off hello everyone also i have a few questions i am a big guy and i have an 01 warrior pretty much stock except razr tires in rear and skid plate . i am looking into what mods i can do to get more torque. i took front sprocket down 1 tooth and it helped some . i have 22 inch tires on back , and was wandering if 20 inch would be worth sacrificing ground clearance for torque? also what other mods will give me more torque? i am 35 so i dont care much about losing top end speed . i just like grunting up hills and riding wheelies .. any info will be appreciated . ;D

go bigger on your back sproket...exhaust... air fliter... cams alot of things will give you torqe just depends on how much you want to spend

atleast git rid of the stock exhaust and open the airbox up and rejet.

just looking for a good starting point . i am looking into a pipe , also i posted in product reviews about a product called a torque stuffer made by alba. also i was thinking about going to an 11 tooth on front. but i dont want to go too small on front until i can find someone who makes a case saver for the warrior . this sport bike stuff is all pretty new to me . i have had 4x4 in past and i still have one now , only mod needed on 4x4 is tires lol , and itp mudlites hook up nice for that .

You can gain some torque with a good exhaust such as an HMF, Yosh, or PC T-4. And get a good filter set-up, then pop the lid off the airbox.

You can gain some torque with a good exhaust such as an HMF, Yosh, or PC T-4. And get a good filter set-up, then pop the lid off the airbox.
That should give u alot more grunt for the trails^^^

dont og to a 11 tooth thats way to samll you will loose like 10 mph... i have a 12 tooth with 21 11 9 rear tires and i get plenty of torque

status: 1 hmf pipe on order 1 jet kit on order 1 wlw723 waiting on ups truck next wed. = PRICELESS ;D

i know i know, i cant afford it. the bike came with the wb carb kit back when it was like a 360 something

Back