Question about trail tech computer kit

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I think you have to buy a mounting kit. I have the handlebar clamp version, i got it for 45 shipped to my door. If i had to buy it new it would cost over 200 so i got a great deal.

No I think you have to buy a mounting kit. I have the handlebar clamp version, i got it for 45 shipped to my door. If i had to buy it new it would cost over 200 so i got a great deal.
where'd ya find that at??? so that price on rocky is just for the computer right

yes its for the computer and i think it comes with a devise to mount it to the handle bards but its not very protective of it and some say its kinda flimsy

That price includes everything you need - the computer, mounting hardware, and pickup sensor. I bought my trailtech on ebay new for $65, so you might be able to save some money if you look on there.

I got mine for 45 off of a guy on bluetraxx a long time ago, it was a great deal and the computer was in great shape, all i had to do was buy a new cable, and actually trail tech sent me one for free.

Back