**BEARINGS**

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkingraptor350x

Reaction score
i NEED to know if worrior 89-05 rear axel carrier bearings willl fit on my 04 raptor 350... im trying to get them orderd but i cant find them for my raptor??? i want to order my bearings and brakes at the same pace but rockymountain doesnt have axel bearings for a raptor... n/e help would be great thats

or does n/e one know a web sit that has both rear bearings and brakes and wont take forever and a hlaf for them to be shiped unlike rockymountian

Dennis kirk is a+ for service and shipping. Little more expensive but they have everything and it will be at your door in about 2-4 days. Unlik rocky mountain which is over a week in most cases.

idk thats why im asking..... just thought that maybe there is diffrent dimensions on the axel carrier

idk thats why im asking..... just thought that maybe there is diffrent dimensions on the axel carrier
yea i hear ya id ask too, just in case. It should work tho ive never tried it but its the same exact swinger so im shure they'd be fine in it

ya bt dont want to spend like 40 bucks and have them be wrong... or ruining something putting them in there if they aernt the right ones

Back