JET KITS

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evilhaze

Reaction score
Since nobody sells the Jet kit for the 87-92 warriors whats the difference in the jets for the big bears of the same year, all the websites have the kits those, but not my quad, and would there be a problem if i got the kit for the 93-04 warrior, whats the difference?? some help would be greatly appreciated cause my quads popping like crazy and i haven't even put on the exhaust yet

Your best bet is to take apart your carb, find the main jet and take it to the shop, they will match it up, it should be a round style mikuni unless the 92's were diffrent, i think you have the dual cable set up.

I just got a 87 warrior thats stock other than a supertrapp and I'm wondering some of those same things. I want to run without an air box lid full time but I know it must need richer jetting. My question is what jetting do people like for that set up at 2000-3000 ft.?

they cant just give you a size and have it work on yours.... they can get you to just about wht you need... but sometimes you change on thing you need to change another like on my rappy

take the cables off your handle bars and pull them out with the carb it works alot better

I know ultimately I need to figure out what works best for me but I'm curious as to what jetting people like with a modified air box and an after market exhaust at 2000-3000 ft.?

Dynojet makes jet kits for older warriors.
Yfm 350 are 348 cc... 350 moto 4 or big bear is 345cc(?) .
I am sure the carb is smaller/different on the utility engines.

Latest posts

Back