rear brakes and swingarm bearings

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkingraptor350x

Reaction score
does n/e body know about some sorta cheap rear brakes and swingarm bearings mine are all shot .... so does nebody know a good company who makes either of these and were to find them besides rockymountian

oh ya and will a zerk fitting work well on my swingarm where the axel goes through

I've seen all kinds of bearings for warriors on ebay. You can get just the needle bearings for the swingarm from ebay if you don't need new seals and the shaft that goes through the center, whick is a lot cheaper than the kits. Do you just need brake pads? I ordered a set of sintered metal rear brake pads on ebay for 22 bucks shipped, which is the cheapest I could find anywhere. Other than ebay I don't know where you would go for cheap parts though. I think it's a pretty common thing to put a zerk fitting in the bearing carrier to make the bearings last longer, so yes that will work.

Most likely your bearing went bad from the seals being bad. I Bought a set of bearings off ebay, they are great quality bearings but since the dont ahve seals they just wore out in no time, after maybe 3 or 4 rides one side was shot already. Buy the full kit from eaither all balls, or pivotworks.

A poor incorrect install and tapping/damaging the bearings when they are being put in will make them fail real fast as well. I put a grease fitting in my carrier (thing the axle goes through) works fine!

I have put new seals, bearings and bushings on every single place that required them, all bought on ebay for decent prices. Plus I have also bought new brakes all around, totally complete wiring harness,new trail tech torch light, swingarm, full body armor(skid plates all around) whole transmission, new clutch cable, new UPS guide and slider, rear hubs, new front fenders, nose & gas tank plastics, new K & N filter n outerwears. ALL on ebay!! My quad was basically junk when I got it and it's almost like new now ;D

Back