hotcam stage 1

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evilhaze

Reaction score
Is the newer stage 1 hotcam any good, do i need new springs and retainers or can i stick with my old ones?

has anybody heard of the twinair filters??

Because gain is minimal in comparison to a higher lift cam. You are opening the motor anyway why not throw in a better cam for about the same cost and some springs and get the best performance?

i agree...even tho i have a hot cam and will probly stick with it cuz it was in there when i got it...but i'll probly end up getting a 430 or higher lift cam eventually

Because gain is minimal in comparison to a higher lift cam. You are opening the motor anyway why not throw in a better cam for about the same cost and some springs and get the best performance?

A also have the hotcam, and ill agree with death, it is a gain in power but like said while you are there just do it right even though its gonna cost a little more and take up more of your time.

a 430+ cam is more for racing, i just ride sandpits and hard logging roads, the gain i see from a 400+ cam and DG exhaust and 20 inch tires will probably be lots

Back