handle bars

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hear fly v bars are good also the regular fly aluminum bars are good

**** it get cheap decent bars that look good... I look at it this way - If you flip your quad enough times to warrent thick 200$ bars you suck and shouldnt ride. ;D

get tag x5 bars... they kick ass and are about in your price range... they look sick and are super strong and light

Thanks guys on got a set of pro taper bars form a local moto x dealer he said they are same as renthal and tags just a little stronger so i got them i like to keep my business local rather that off line. oh $54 they cost

Ok guys someone is going to have to enlighten me here. What the heck is the point of aftermarket bars, other than for looks? I can't imagine needing the strength and any weight savings would be extremly small. Is there something in the geometry that makes them better than stock for racing? I think I would rather save my money and stick into paying for the next time I have to fill up!

Aftermarket bars sit a couple inches lower than the stock bars, and I think some are different widths

My tusk bars, are straiter, and wider, they also sit really low. Puts you in a nice postition for hard corners.

Just dif styles in the position they put you; some people prefer dif bends. The other main reason is for people that **** up and flip a lot (so they dont bend). After the above two reasons would be looks and ehh looks... ::)

Back