Warrior troubles

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evilhaze

Reaction score
Hey, i was out riding tonight and after about 20 minutes i was cruising in 3rd gear and when i let off the throttle it started to backfire and crackle, and when i slowed down to 1st ear and pulled the clutch it died. it started but it would die if i didn't keep giving it gas.

when i was in neutral and reved it at very low RPM i could hear a bit of a clunking noise. if i reved it right up it would backfire more.
If anybody has a little insight it would help

idk sounds like there crap in your carb or something...? check the carb (main jet) and make shure there is no crap blocking the jet.

Sounds like you are running lean... That could be due to either a leak some place in a boot or a loose carb or due to a mod you may have just added...

yeah it does sound like your lean on the pilot. and a little lean on the main. shouldnt be to hard of a fix

you can leave the gas tank and front plastics on, I'd pull off the rear pastics to have easy access to the airbox and carb. Check the tutorials, there some great ones for jetting and almost everything else.

Latest posts

Back