Tire size

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcryptx

Reaction score
Hi have a question in mind and wonder which advantage and/or disadvantage would get by putting 22" tire front instead of 21" with 20" rear tires? I would really like to get your input on this.

Thank's

well with having a 22's in the rear are u get alot of rollover feel in the hard corners, they slow u donw a little off the line but give u a bit better top end. They also give higher ground clearence on the trails to clear rocks and get threw mud better. If i were to do it again i would of got 20's in the rear cause i think there better for all around riding conditions

Hey thank's but I ask about the difference you get with an 22front/20rear setup vs 21front/20rear setup... :D

Hey thank's but I ask about the difference you get with an 22front/20rear setup vs 21front/20rear setup... :D
o ahha there really wouldnt be that much differece except that you would be able to be more stable in corners and it gives better ground clearece in the front

Back