Rear tire size

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

excel88

Reaction score
I see everyone is running a different size rear tire, what are the advantages of this??

more importantly, what is optimum for a recreation rider, like dirt mostly...

I have mud lites currently, but there are wearing down very fast

it all depends. are you going to be going over large rocks, and deep mud? if so get 22's

if not the get 20's handle better.
but i need my 22's so that why i have em....

it all depends. are you going to be going over large rocks, and deep mud? if so get 22's

if not the get 20's handle better.
but i need my 22's so that why i have em....
just what he said ^^^^ i have my 22 cause of the rougher trails i ride

25s are massive.... lol yea they def will make u quicker bro id go with 22s at my highest - never 25s!
yea i hear ya all the way Death, i could feel a little lag when i went form 20's to 22's nevermind 25's, but if your into hardcore mud and ruts i tihnk the 25's would be the way to ride

[quote:3mz7ya0s]25s are massive.... lol yea they def will make u quicker bro id go with 22s at my highest - never 25s!
yea i hear ya all the way Death, i could feel a little lag when i went form 20's to 22's nevermind 25's, but if :)your into hardcore mud and ruts i tihnk the 25's would be the way to ride [/quote:3mz7ya0s]
if hes into hardcore mud and ruts then i think he went with the wrong kinda quad lol but i have 21s on mine.... they do make it a tad slower but barely noticible from the 20s....

25's never get me stuck, even with thick mud past my axle, i can't really see why anybody would put them on there tho, they don't spin fast enough when i want to power slide or donut, so im going to a 22 or 21 holeshot

Back