Information on how to rebuild the rear shock

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave85zxt

Reaction score
Does anyone have information on how to rebuild the rear shock on a warrior? I just got my rebuilt engine running last night and all I have left to do is rebuild the rear shock and I can hit the trails again! Clymer's is stupid, they throw in a bunch of warnings about bringing it to the dealer.

Does anyone have a link to a PDF version of the factory service manual for an 87 warrior? I bet that would have some decent info in it.

Thanks,
Dave

no the reason they say take it to a dealer is becuase they are nitrogen charged i think and shocks need alot of special tools to work on and you should know what your doing. and unless you have the nitrogen charing capabilities then i wouldnt tougch them

The local dealer will recharge it for me. I don't need instructions so much as I need info on where to get parts. Yamaha has discontinued a lot of the parts for the rear shock. I think it might be time to hit up ebay.

i think works rebuilts rear shocks. but they arent very cheap. yeah or just find a new shock off ebay like you said

Latest posts

Back