Longer shift lever

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yfm350raptor

Reaction score
Does anyone make a longer shifter lever, since i put my nerfs on i cant shift for **** with my big feet so i wanna find a longer shifter. I suck at fabbing so thats out of the question.

Holy **** your feet are so big they hit the nerf bars when you have your feet on the pegs!!!!, they must be like 20's, lol just playing around. Anyway, the only thing i think that you could do would be to take it off and ahve it rewelded and gusseted by a machine shop to make it longer, that would be the strongest and most realiable way to do it.

nah there 12's, but with the nerfs they bolt up to the front of the peg so it makes it less room for my foot to get under.

I know how you feel, I have size 14's. Anyways, I was told that a 400ex shifter will work on these machines, but that the reach would be longer than the stock one. Maybe this is what you need?

Thanks death ill try that **** out and tell you how it goes. can someone confurm that a 400ex shifter will work for the raptor?

i have not done it yet but several people over at bluetraxx have used the 400ex shifter for a direct mount shifter and it is longer.

i know it works on the warrior i have one in fact...its a little far forward....had to cut and weld it....it does shift better with the direct mount shifter on it....easier to find neutral too

Latest posts

Back