Warrior vibration

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

excel88

Reaction score
I have a 2001 warrior, and i find excessive vibration at the end of 6th gear, anyone else feel this?

is it normal?

What kind of tires are you running? Bias ply? I know my 660 topped out is smooth as silk, but it has radial tires. My Warrior is smooth as silk with those same tires, even topped out, but shakes pretty good with the bias ply stockers.

I have mudlite rears, with razr fronts, but it shook like crazy with the stock tires...

its too the point i can only go full tilt for 15 sec, cause it hurts my hands...

no other quads i have owned are like that

ummm... mabye the tire preshure is too low for that high speed??? i had tire preshure too low one time and my handel bars vibrated and kinnda shook like that

I got stock tires on mine. I would agree that the vibration is horrible. Doesn't really hurt my hands, I wear riding gloves b/c I seem to tear my hands up anytime I am on it w/o them. I just spent 900 dollars on brakes for my blazer so in a few months when I get new rear tires, I'll post again.

I think i found the problem today, Im missing the front bolt for the motor, that would cause vibration i think

Yes, that could very easily cause vibration....Good thing you caught it :)

Back