new tires?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrior2

Reaction score
im lookin to buy new tires...but i dont kno which would be the best to buy....i mainly ride in pastures but i want some that hook up really good on dirt.

prolly the regular razrs or kenda klaws... im gettin the razrs and i ride about the same kinnda stuff as u. U dont really want the razr 2's cause the weight and they might bite to much around corners and stuff.

Plus reg razrs are much cheaper than razr 2s. That is a big plus for me. Rocky Mtn ATV has em at good price I think.

Plus reg razrs are much cheaper than razr 2s. That is a big plus for me. Rocky Mtn ATV has em at good price I think.
yea at Rocky Moutain there like 49 bucks a tire for 20x11-9 6 ply razrs and in most places there like 55-60 bucks a tire

aight thanks for the help. what about ITP Holeshot HD's how would they do for me?

there really good tires but there really expensive and also a heavy tire alot like the razr 2

i go with the HD ive heard good things about them and i really like ITP there tires hold up good

id go with the razr 2's the last alot longer than razrs plus the have awesome bite. The only time i've ever heard of too much traction is with the irazr's. Holeshot HD's arent bad either, but if you get plain razrs you might be looking at bald tires in a year or so.

Back