jetting

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fearnofish06860

Reaction score
ok, i know this is a contraversial thing, and i know that its gonna take a while, but i am getting a mhf pipe, and pro design filter, the filter is here, pipe should be soon, i have the dynojet jet kit for my rappy, you guys with these mods what jets are you running? ???

i run a 136 i tink in the summer but honestly it differs from bike to bike... some bikes u really only need to jet twice a year and some can last year long wothout needing it but id just start out with a higher jet size like a 138 and go from there

lol yeah i meant hmf
lol yea i think i am gonna start from 138 or 136, thats what dynojet recomended, but i am not sure wich one it is lol, ooooh yea, as far as for the needle, where should that be, and what determines were to put it?

i have the 136 in i beleive but yeah try the 136 maybe even the 134 and just go up. I think the needle goes in the middle postion im not even sure if i change my needle postion.

Back in the day running 138 with pipe and filter (as they said in the Dyno instructions) I found that to be way to rich... 136 and a needle change is a good start.

Back