Need to know!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yuana

Reaction score
He guys, what's up!

Yes I'm still waiting for my Raptor SE but heared from the dealer it will ship from Japan in September so hopefully be here in Oktober.
Anyway what I need to know is how many miles can you ride on a full tank of gas? This because I guide ATV tours on Curacao with the E-Ton ATV's but want to do it with my Raptor 350 when it arrives. So to be a Guide with style because you always have some clients that like to race with the ATV's so I have to stay ahead of them.

Thanks in advance guys.

Sorry I can't help you man but i've never ran a full tank through it at once, I always fill it up when I can start to see the bottom of the tank. It will depend a lot on how and where you ride though.

I have no idea about it at all that is why I was asking because if the bike stops during the Tour there will be no places to put gas in the tank, no gasoline stations on the West side of the Island.

I'm not sure about overall mileage, but I think I get about 4 hours of hard riding out of a tank. If it's a tour you'll probably get at least twice that kind of mileage, especially when youre riding with the slower e-tons. About how many ride hours does a tour last?

Well, our tours take about 6 hours but that is including going to the beach and stops for drinks and lunch so I think it's about 4 hours riding at a speed of about 50 KM an hour.

So if you can ride hard for 4 hours I'm sure I could make the tour.
(At least I hope otherwise it will be walking for a long time LOL).

iv got over 50 miles on a tank ez. i dont know exactly but i know i can get over 50, hope that helps

u should be fine goin at that length, your not goin fast or riding hard so i would think u would have plenty

Depends on the conditions MPG changes drastically depending on terrain, going up hill/down hill, throttle position, speed, soil condition, etc... Id have to say on an average ride through the woods (not a **** load of racing around normal whooping) I get over 8 hours on a tank though.

I'll tell you like this.
The Island is Approx. 60 KM by 40KM so it's not so big but there are a lot of offroads, the biggest offroad we call the St. Pedro Vlakte that is the offroad down the coast from the East side of the Island all the way to the West side and let me tell you it is great to ride there. Just sand, bushes, cactus, beaches, sun and a lot of babes in bikini's.

sounds nice man i dont really know how to convert KM to miles but i think it would be fine.... just watch the reserve level in the tank there set kinnda high cause mine will run out when theres still clsoe to an inch at the bottom of the tank. Ive had it happen to me a few times so just watch that. Theres no noe carriing gas on the other quads??? and theres no gas stations on the island??

well my warrior has one of them prm six pack racks jobbers and it works great for getting you un strnaded

Heres the deal...
I have ridden 80 miles on a tank of fuel.
The terrain was hills(1000' total diff but lots of ups and downs for 100s of feet) gravel/sand trail, bushtrail(tree roots and swamp and water). I made the tour without too much performing and was into reserve when I rolled into camp.
However on the way home, with the same terrain, I had to add about 3litres to make it to the truck...I was really given her **** and jumping everything that was possible.
If a guy did not bag the bike at all, when its just broke in ,I bet you could get 100 miles to the tank of smmooth riding at half throttle...

:)

There are gas stations on the Island but not on the West Side of the Island so if you want to go to West Point you'll have to make sure you have enough gas or it will be walking.

Latest posts

Back